Daniel wrote:
regz91 wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Never seen any OS vendors offering a distribution version of SM, I've
always gotten mine from the SM site!

you can see in the below webpage that many distros like Arch, Feodra,
slackware, openSUSE etc offer latest but customised versions of
SeaMonkey for download/installation.

pkgs[dot]org[slash]download[slash]seamonkey

I couldn't find the (corrected) address you give above, but I did go to
pkgs.org and then searched for SeaMonkey and they were only offering
2.20 att.

I did not post the url because i don't know if "linking" is ok in these newsgroups.

Here is the url http://pkgs.org/download/seamonkey

pkgs is actually a kind of indexing site and it points back to repositories of respective distros. If distros *do* supply latest version of packages/software in their repos then it would appear in pkgs.org.

Fox example :- you can see in the above url that openSUSE 12.2/12.3 update repo and Slackware's Patches repo offer 2.21

--
GNOME 3.6.2
openSUSE Release 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64-bit