url when you typed it in the address bar.

Eventually, sometime in the very near future, I hope to get my Magiea 3
installation connecting to the internet through my 3G USB dongal, so,
when I do, I might be able to update the MG3 at pkgs.org

The main issue with pkgs is that you cannot automatically resolve the
dependencies. You need to manually download/resolve all the
dependencies. If possible it is better to upgrade using a package
manager and MG3 repos.

Assuming you are using an ubuntu derivative, I would suggest:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ubuntuzilla/?source=navbar

Dave