On 10/8/2013 12:42 PM, Rex wrote:
> Seen this quite a few times on 2.21 and 2.19 as well, on 64-bit Windows
> 8. While opening a page - Google search results mostly, and other pages
> as well (imdb.com as of this post) - the entire page loads, then
> suddenly appears to reload, and I end up with a blank page. Refreshing
> the site only repeats the behavior.
> Have turned off Adblock Plus, but got the same result.
>

> -------------------------------------
> Live long and prosper... But don't let the IRS know.
> -------------------------------------

Windows XP SP3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.21

I do not see this problem even with AdblockPlus (and other extensions)
enabled.  If you update to 2.21 and still see the problem, it might be
related to Windows 8.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.