On 09-Oct-2013 05:43, David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/8/2013 12:42 PM, Rex wrote:
Seen this quite a few times on 2.21 and 2.19 as well, on 64-bit Windows
8. While opening a page - Google search results mostly, and other pages
as well (imdb.com as of this post) - the entire page loads, then
suddenly appears to reload, and I end up with a blank page. Refreshing
the site only repeats the behavior.
Have turned off Adblock Plus, but got the same result.

Live long and prosper... But don't let the IRS know.

Windows XP SP3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.21

I do not see this problem even with AdblockPlus (and other extensions)
enabled.  If you update to 2.21 and still see the problem, it might be
related to Windows 8.

I've been using Windows 8 since it was released (and Seamonkey since long before that), and this problem has only appeared recently.