Ray_Net wrote, On 11/10/2013 09:31:
If for a site or a page, i have disabled it once to permit me to see the page(yes some webmaster are clever enough to see that you use such a tools then program their page in such a way that you need to disable it)

Is this disabled action stored somewhere and when you go to that site or that page - it's disabled automatically ?

If yes, how can we have a list of disabled item - then permit us to delete some lines ?

If not, is the following sentence true ? The "disable" action/status dissapear when i stop/start SM ....
Perhaps it's more understandable if i say:

How can i re-enable adblock plus for a page or a site without going to the page/site ?