Paul B. Gallagher wrote, On 11/10/2013 09:52:
Ray_Net wrote:
Ray_Net wrote, On 11/10/2013 09:31:
If  for a site or a page, i have disabled it once to permit me to see
the page(yes some webmaster are clever enough to see that you use such
a tools then program their page in such a way that you need to disable
it)

Is this disabled action stored somewhere and when you go to that site
or that page - it's disabled automatically ?

If yes, how can we have a list of disabled item - then permit us to
delete some lines ?

If not, is the following sentence true ? The "disable" action/status
dissapear when i stop/start SM ....
Perhaps it's more understandable if i say:

How can i re-enable adblock plus for a page or a site without going to
the page/site ?

Launch the browser (I assume the domain in question is not your home page), click the ABP icon (stop sign) and choose "Filter Preferences" and you'll see it in the "Exception Rules" list. You can enable/disable the exception rule as you please without visiting any site.

Thanks a lot for those who replied - Now, i better understand this add-on - and have re-enabled all by doing "cut" on each line in the "Exception Rules" list.