On 13/10/2013 07:20, Daniel wrote:
Connie, I would like to answer "Yes", but I cannot quite match up the displayed
positions of the various accounts with the numbers in the pref line, but then I
have had other accounts that I've deleted over time (e.g. secnews.netscape.com)
so that might explain why my numbers don't match.

When you've got your back up safe, have a play and see what happens! I seem to
remember that the "Local Folders" account *must* be before the News accounts,
though.

I don't have any news accounts set up in SeaMonkey (I can't get it to work) so that should help.

I'll use a spare machine to have a play on to see what happens. If everything turns turtle, it won't be a disaster.

Thanks.

--
Connie
http://oursalmons.wordpress.com/