On 11/01/2013 11:48 AM, Larry S. wrote:
> Just installed SM 2.22, and immediately found that when attempting to
> scroll down a page the mouse wheel changes the zoom level of the page,
> rather than scrolling down (or up) the page. Note, in Preferences the
> choices for Mouse Wheel scrolling to zoom the page ARE NOT checked (and
> no modifier keys).
>
> Also noted: Font size smaller here and there, e.g. the Help>About
> SeaMonkey page.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Larry S. (User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0)
> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22)

Check in about:config
In the 'Search:' box enter 'wheel'
Scroll through the preference settings and note the ones' that are
bolded, if any.

(Note: I've found it helpful to do a screen shot of the page before
making any changes - that way you can always refer to the shot and set
back.)

Reset the preference by right-clicking and then click 'Reset'. That will
set the preference back to the default. See if that corrects your problem.

Added note: I've found with 2.2x I have issues with using Ctrl-Wheel for
page zoom. I think I have another Ctrl-Wheel set somewhere in my
keyboard settings that interferes. So, I set the Shift-Wheel settings to
be the page zoom & that seems to work just fine.