Philip Taylor wrote:

> dwal...@clemson.edu wrote:
>
>> I am new to Seamonkey and am working on a school project. Our tutorial has
>> a text highlighter function, but my 2.22 version does not have the
>> function to highlight text. How do I do this?
> Position the I-beam cursor at the start of the stretch of text that you
> wish to highlight; press and hold the left mouse button; drag the mouse
> to the end of the stretch of text; releae the mouse button.  This is
> the same set of actions that you might use in any program with a GUI;
> it is not specific to Seamonkey.
>
> Philip Taylor
Also, Click the left mouse cursor where you want to begin and then hold
the shift key and click the left mouse cursor where you want to end your
selection.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the