Geoff Welsh wrote:
Paul wrote:
Philip Taylor wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Some people use "highlight" to mean "select" because a selected block of
text changes color, acquires a colored background, etc. (depending on
the program). If that's what he means, click and drag will suffice.

But if he's talking about applying some permanent formatting feature
such as MS Word's "highlight," selection is not enough, some further
action is required.

Understood. I had not considered that meaning of "highlight".
Philip Taylor

We may never know what the op meant.

I've read it a dozen times, he wants to know how to make SM 2.22 have a "highlighter function" like "our tutorial"...but without knowing what "our tutorial" is.....

GW

Oh, yeah, I forgot.
LOL