Robert Gault wrote:
I've been trying to determine why having a new profile permits maps to
be drawn on the www.detroitgasprices.com site. The only thing that seems
relevant is that my old profile prevents Java Platform SE 7 U25
10.25.2.17 from running automatically ("ask to activate") while the new
profile indicatesw this plugin is "always active."

Now this may not cause the change in drawing the maps but can anyone
tell me why this Java plugin is accepted by the new profile and not the
old? I have scripts turned on in Preferences for both profiles.
Only way to fix old profile is to disable all plugins and extensions/addons and enable them one by one and also go through entire set of preferences in Edit==>preferences.

It is tedious if you have lot of plugins and extensions/addons.

I had to fix my profile when i moved from 2.21==>2.22 as addon compatibility addon which i had stopped behaving well.

--
GNOME 3.6.2
openSUSE Release 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64-bit