On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:40:49 +0800, Philip Chee <philip.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 14/11/2013 23:15, Jens Hatlak wrote:
>> JohnW-Mpls wrote:
>>> Win XP & SM 2.20
>>>
>>> I have lots of bookmarks and yesterday I deleted a major directory by
>>> mistake and was not able recover it within SeaMonkey.  I looked in Help but
>>> did not learn what to do.

>> I fear that's not in Help. Help is outdated in many ways, including
>> almost all changes related to Places (today's back-end for history and
>> bookmarks).
>
>And if you want to help contribute to SeaMonkey but aren't a programmer,
>you could help us by adding or updating our help files.
>
>Phil

Boy, there's a challenge!  Tempting: I'm experienced in interfacing between
people and tech - but I have never thought about Help files.   Where would a
person even start thinking about it?  What overall mental posture is needed?

My goodness, I'm one of those that never looks at the Table Of Contents in
the front of the book but go right to the Index in the back!!!

--
 JohnW-MN