andré wrote, On 11/16/2013 04:29 AM:
Suggestion to simplify interaction with the list :

The current configuration of the list shows the poster as the sender.
So if someone replies to a message, by default it goes (only) to the
sender, and not the list.  (reply-to-all also goes only to the sender.)
To correct this, there should be a reply-to line, which means a reply by
default (only) goes to the list.
With a reply-to line, reply-to-all will go to the list + the sender.

I read this via newsgroup in Seamonkey. When I choose to reply, I'm offered a choice of replying to the newsgroup or sender only.

--
... Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called shipment,
but when you transport something by ship it's called cargo?

 taglines courtesy of
 TagZilla 0.066.2 running in SeaMonkey 2.22