On 11/25/2013 2:32 AM PT, Daniel typed:

Edmund Wong wrote:

As mentioned earlier by others, it isn't the 'monetary value' that
spurs us to fix bugs; but it's the time required to sit down and
do the coding.  We're all volunteers with this community project
and well all want this project to have every single fix done.
Again, it's the time required, which makes it hard when we all
have our daytime jobs.

I don't speak for the rest of the guys, but I would love to
really fix all the bugs (security or otherwise) in SeaMonkey.
However, in my case only, I'm not a very good developer and
all I can do are the 'simple bugs'. I haven't quite gotten to
the stage of what I'd like; but I'm improving with each bug I fix.
(sort of).  I'm finding that it's hard for me to get into the
zone to really do some brilliant coding.

I'm doing as much as my brain can handle.  I do apologize for
sucking so much and not doing a good job at doing the hard
bugs; but, like I said, I'm trying to improve at it.  But
I do get frustrated when I do a hard bug.  It's one thing
I don't want to do is to get frustrated and give up.

Thanks for everyone's patience.  Kudos to those who tackle
the hard bugs.

Ewong, you do much more for us SeaMonkey users, so I've got no reason to
complain.

Ditto. Thank you Edmund and others. You guys rock! I will do my best to participate with issues too. :)
--
"I used to own an ant farm but had to give it up. I couldn't find tractors small enough to fit it." --Steven Wright