Geoff Welsh wrote, On 11/19/2013 07:37 PM:
»Q« wrote:
In<news:jjadnaw_zmjegxbpnz2dnuvz_gydn...@mozilla.org>,
SamuelS<bono1...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

Hello SM Team and participants.. I have an idea about how to get bug
fixes done, for those of us who really, really, really want them done
ASAP and then some...

How about assigning a monetary value to requested fixes and let us as
either a group or individuals pay to get them done quickly, of course
security fixes are excluded.

There's nothing preventing this.  Users individually or in groups can
offer whatever they want for specific work.

I'll give Rufus a dollar to stop complaining about the drawn-short
drop-down boxes.  I don't need it fixed.  It doesn't affect functionality.

;-)

GW

I've yet to find a drop down box that isn't complete...

--
... Just because I can't understand what you're saying doesn't necessarily mean you're an artist...

 taglines courtesy of
 TagZilla 0.066.2 running in SeaMonkey 2.22