Ed Mullen wrote:
What theme do you use?  Default? Modern?  Or some add-on?

I have used the Modern theme since it was introduced ... uh ... how many
many years ago?

I'm curious because of the cut off spell window thread that's been being
discussed and some contending that it's a problem with the theme, or so
it seems to me in some posts.

So, it would be interesting to get some sense as to what percentage of
SM users are on what theme.

http://edmullen.net/
Is it time for your medication or mine?

I've used the SM Modern Theme continually since the introduction of the latest Default.

I've looked for alternatives but haven't found a single one that I like better than SM Modern.

--
     - Rufus