azed13 wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
azed13 wrote:
Has a workaround been found for the failure of Seamonkey Mail Client to
open when "send to mail recipient" is selected for images, etc. 2.22.1
still opens a new browser page not mail.

Unfortunately there is no workaround (other than manually attaching
files from disk). It might be fixed in SM 2.23, but we will only know
for sure once SM 2.23 Beta 1 is released and receives some testing.

HTH

Jens

Thanks Jens:

How safe is it to install an older release and must I get rid of all
2.22.1 or will an older version install over it? I've never had a
profile problem and would not like to do something that might create one
for me. Waiting for the new 2.23 is really holding things up. Like
another poster, I use Picasa a lot because it automatically converts
images to a size that the mail servers have no problems with.

azed13

Correction, if you happen to read the 2.22.1 Install nag.... thread I started I did have a profile problem many years back. my comments in that thread can explain my concerns. I think it was still Netscape at that time, but I could be wrong.

azed13