Interviewed by CNN on 28/11/2013 04:10, azed13 told the world:

> How safe is it to install an older release and must I get rid of all
> 2.22.1 or will an older version install over it? I've never had a
> profile problem and would not like to do something that might create one
> for me. Waiting for the new 2.23 is really holding things up. Like
> another poster, I use Picasa a lot because it automatically converts
> images to a size that the mail servers have no problems with.

It's pretty safe, I don't think the profile format has undergone any
important changes recently. In fact, the latest major change that I
recall was when we moved from 2.0 to 2.1. But I advise you to uninstall
2.22.1 first (don't worry, your data and profile won't be touched) and
only then reinstall the older version -- while the profile is not a
problem, you might face some problems if some of the program files get
replaced and others aren't.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my superior attunement to the Force.