Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Mort wrote:
1) When I right click on the item that I desire to delete, the
dropdown menu does not include "delete".

What happens if you select (highlight) the unwanted item and press your
Delete key?

Well, of course, you know if you "select" an item from the location bar
history, the browser loads that page.

Yes, that is why I clarified by writing "(highlight)" above.

In that case, what are the specific keyboard/mouse actions you have in
mind? The moment I release a click, the browser loads the page, so do
you mean to mouse over without clicking? If I do that, nothing is
selected, and "Del" has no effect. By the same token, I cannot click and
drag to select part of a URL.

Like Mort, I have no "delete" option there, either. I can either clear
the entire location bar history or not clear any of it.

The keyboard Delete key will be present.

See above.

IIRC, from years of reading this group, it's technical name is "Location Bar History" and the only way to remove specific items is an add-on (sqlite-manager ?).

I may have even asked the question myself a few years back but I don't like add-ons so I gave up.

GW