Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Mort wrote:
1) When I right click on the item that I desire to delete, the
dropdown menu does not include "delete".

What happens if you select (highlight) the unwanted item and press your
Delete key?

Well, of course, you know if you "select" an item from the location bar
history, the browser loads that page.

Yes, that is why I clarified by writing "(highlight)" above.

Like Mort, I have no "delete" option there, either. I can either clear
the entire location bar history or not clear any of it.

The keyboard Delete key will be present.

But the keyboard delete key does not delete single items from the history upper toolbar. That is why I am asking for help.

Mort

---
is active.