On 12/15/2013 9:02 AM Mike C submitted the following:
> Mike C wrote:
>> W3BNR wrote:
>>> On 12/15/2013 1:30 AM Mike C submitted the following:

>>> Hmmm.  Might be fixed for you, but it still opens the browser for me.
>>> What did you do differently to get the mail window open?
>>>
>> I didn't do anything.
>> It seems that he automatic install of 2.23 was all it took.
>
> Actually, my last post wasn't completely correct.
> Now the email window does open.  It didn't before.
> BUT...
> You are correct.  The browser window also opens.
> So......  For me I guess it's half fixed.

Ah, I made a minor change -
Edit/Preferences/Appearance - When Seamonkey starts up, open
Changed to 'Mail and News Groups' only. I had that and 'Browser' both
checked.

Now some programs open the "Compose" window while others only open the
main Mail/Newsgroups window without a 'compose' when using the 'Sent to'
or 'Mail to' functions.

--
Ed, W3BNR

If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.