W3BNR wrote:
On 12/15/2013 9:02 AM Mike C submitted the following:
Mike C wrote:
W3BNR wrote:
On 12/15/2013 1:30 AM Mike C submitted the following:
It's fixed with December 12, 2013 - SeaMonkey 2.23
Thank Goodness!  It was a pain!!

Mike C wrote:
In the past when I right clicked on an icon
and then clicked send to> mail recipient
Sea Monkey mail compose opened up with
what I want to send as an attachment.

Now it just opens SM Browser.
Is there anyway to fix it to the way it was?

Using Win 7 and
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22.1
Build identifier: 20131113180422

Hmmm.  Might be fixed for you, but it still opens the browser for me.
What did you do differently to get the mail window open?

I didn't do anything.
It seems that he automatic install of 2.23 was all it took.

Actually, my last post wasn't completely correct.
Now the email window does open.  It didn't before.
BUT...
You are correct.  The browser window also opens.
So......  For me I guess it's half fixed.

Ah, I made a minor change -
Edit/Preferences/Appearance - When Seamonkey starts up, open
Changed to 'Mail and News Groups' only. I had that and 'Browser' both
checked.

Now some programs open the "Compose" window while others only open the
main Mail/Newsgroups window without a 'compose' when using the 'Sent to'
or 'Mail to' functions.

A ha!
That works..
Thanks W3BNR