Dnia 12/20/2013 07:00 AM, Użytkownik Wolf napisał:
> Again:
> I have Seamonkey and Firefox installed, both Seamonkey and Firefox are
> using the same  Flash Player Plug-in. Flash Player Plug-in is controlled
> by Prefbar (on/off), in SM and FF.
>
> BetterPrivacy deletes
>  /Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/settings.sol
> for both SM and FF, and only Seamonkey is rebuilding the Flash path and
> file. Which I have to delete for SM using a file manager.
>
> Though, I am quite sure this is a *severe security problem* with SeaMonkey.

I'd be quite surprised, if it was. Try to uninstall *any* extension,
that may try to mess with Flash (alternatively start SeaMonkey in
safe-moge ("seamonkey -safe-mode"), especially *BetterPrivacy*, as it is
not only maintained anymore - the last version does explicitly even not
support SeaMonkey. Then restart SeaMonkey.

Best,
Adrian