On 12/21/2013 12:19 AM, regz91 wrote:
Dick Hoffman wrote:
(This is probably due to something I've got set in Preferences but I
can't find what it is.) I'm running SM 2.23 on a Windows XP-SP3 system.
Emails sent to me in HTML appear correctly when I view them. Colors,
graphics and formatting are all preserved and displayed as composed.
However, if I forward the email to my wife, or to another of my email
accounts, the HTML is stripped away and the message is sent in plain
text, losing all original formatting. What is controlling this? Is there
something I can change to retain the original formatting?
Dick Hoffman
What is "send format" set in
Edit ==> Preferences ==> Mail & Newsgroups ==> Send Format
The only thing set here is the first bullet, "Ask me...".
Dick