Desiree wrote:
Why won't SeaMonkey 2.23 on Windows 8 Pro play YouTube HTML5 videos in
full screen?  The same videos play in full screen on my old Fx 17.0.11
ESR (that I haven't had time to upgrade to version 24 yet).

YouTube videos say they are playing in HTML5 full screen but in reality
I still see the title bar, menu bar, navigation bar, status bar, and
Windows Task bar and my SeaMonkey theme background.  I don't get the
YouTube popup that says I am entering full screen and need to use the
escape key to exit yet the full screen icon lower right bottom on the
HTML5 player screen says I am in full screen.

I also get a popup from SeaMonkey when trying to enter full screen HTML5
video that says I need further media to properly play the video and says
to go to Addons Manager.  Why would I need additional media to play an
HTML5 video in full screen on SeaMonkey?  So, is SeaMonkey 2.23
incapable of playing HTML5 YouTube videos in full screen? If so, anyone
know when it will be able to do this?
You can use the "fullerscreen" addon to achieve "real fullscreen".
http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#fullerscreen
After installing addon hit F11 to switch between fullscreen and normal mode
--
Version 3.10.2
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) 64-bit