On 29/12/13 13:02, Rick Merrill wrote:
Just as with the SeaMonkey Cache, i would like to put all of my address
book information
in a specialized directory.  How is that possible?

Rick, I'm a bit thick, so I have to ask are you referring to the Website Address Book or the E-Mail Address Book.

If the former, then your Website Address Book is stored as part of the places.sqlite file, and I've got no idea how you can go about moving it and having SeaMonkey know where it now is.

If the later, then your E-mail Address Book is stored as part of your profile, and you can find its location by looking at the "Local directory" on "Server Settings". Your profile, including the E-mail Address Book (bookmarks.mab, I think) will be in one of the directories just above the "Local directory". Click on the Addressbook icon in the bottom left of the SeaMonkey screen, then select Tools->Export to save you Bookmarks file in the location you want, then, in the Address Book, click Tools->Import and then SeaMonkey will save any further e-mail addresses added to the mab address book in this new location.

--
Daniel

Seasons Greetings to one and all!!

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 SeaMonkey/2.23 Build identifier: 20131203183810

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190942