Ray Davison wrote:
My wife and I were trying to use the WiFi at a McDonald's.  Both these
machines have been to various McDonald's often enough that normally all
we do is power on, wait until everything settles, and we are connected.
  Open the SM browser to any page, it will get redirected to AT&T-McD,
click connect, and SM works normally.

The other day we opened SM, tried to open a page, the tab said AT&T-McD,
the pinwheel twirled.  The bottom of the page said transferring data,
but no page ever opened.

The manager was able to open the page on her phone, but not on my
machine.  An employe closed SM and opened Chrome, and the AT&T-McD page
loaded and connected.  I minimized Chrome and opened SM and it worked
normally.  My wife did the same things using IE and her SM then worked.

Does anyone understand this?  Since every Win box has IE that
work-around is not to difficult, but is there a better way?

TY
Ray
Try switching off IPV6 through about:config and restart the browser

--
Version 3.10.2
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) 64-bit