Please remove me from your distribution list.

Thank you

----- Original Message -----
From: "chicagofan" <m...@privacy.net>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 6:10:05 PM
Subject: Re: How to avoid nuisances in SM 2.17.1 ?

Trane Francks wrote:
> On 1/18/14 3:41 AM +0900, chicagofan wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:

>>> I think your "other annoyance" is due to a problem with Flash. Try
>>> updating Flash and see if that fixes that problem.
>>
>> I just did that last week... I'll look again and see if there is a
>> version that works better.
>>

>>> I only Spellcheck as I'm sending so cannot help with your first
>>> problem. Sorry.
>>>
>> I hadn't thought about that.  Think I will try it and see what
>> happenswith the erroneous underlines.
>>
>> So no one else is having problems with spaces disappearing? That's
>> discouraging, because I'm forever changing the wording in things I
>> write.  :(
>>
>> Thanks, Daniel!
>> bj
>>
> I can't remember ever seeing the problem on SM under OS X. I do both
> real-time checking and check before send. In any case, I see you had
> it happen with 'happens with' just above. That would be really
> annoying. Check before sending should catch whatever real-time
> checking misses, though.

It really is, and what's frustrating is it happens often, and there
doesn't seem to be any way to correct it.   At least in this group,
people will know I'm not too lazy to correct my messages.   They just
don't appear in the original.   ;)    I changed the spell check setting
to help that problem.
bj