On 2/7/2014 3:48 PM Ed Mullen submitted the following:
> Mr. Ed wrote:
>> On 2/5/2014 11:36 AM JAS submitted the following:
>>> My Tagzilla 0.7a2 and JsLib 0.1.367 worked fine in SM 2.21 but since
>>> updating to SM 2.23 it is broken. I get no error message and in
>>> extension it show it is loaded. Is there later versions that will
>>> work or ??
>>>

>> Suggest you try Pick-a-Tag
>> http://jonesfarm.us/w3bnr/pat160b1.zip
>>

> Some more info on  PAT
>
> http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_sigtag.php

Thanks for the additional info Ed.  I've been using it for years.  And
has been on my list of favorite FREE-WARE forever.

--
Ed

"You can't use tact with a Congressman.  A congressman is a hog.
You must take a stick and hit him on the snout."
                                        -Henry Adams (1838-1918)