MCBastos wrote:
> Interviewed by CNN on 13/02/2014 16:36, JAS told the world:
>
>> Mine has started working again Win XP PRO SM 2.24 Tagzilla 0.7a2 and
>> JsLib 0.1.367
>>
> I'm curious. Where did you get 0.7a2? I could only find the same version
> I have been using -- 0.7a1.

I am trying to remember where I got it but can not right now. I usually
save my downloads but it is not in my xpi folder. It was either from
Philip Chee or David Perry. I have emailed them and will let you know if
I receive an answer.  http://imageshack.com/a/img838/2395/926n.png

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the