Rob wrote:
> JAS <jasforums...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> Rob wrote:
>>> I know it is a mess.  I also do not understand why the Seamonkey/Thunderbird
>>> project has not converted those files to sqlite by now, like it did for
>>> all other datastores.  There appears to have been a project to do this,
>>> it encountered a performance problem, and it was simply abandoned.
>>> Unbelievable.

>>> Why?  This is a very much required tool to move .mab addressbooks to
>>> another platform.  .ldif is widely supported as an import format.
>> What does
>>

>>     Dawn 5.4
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/l5wujmb
> It is a GUI tool, isn't it?
> I need a command-line tool.
Did you even look at the help files?
*dawn5.exe /convert /from [/app source_application] [/file
source_file_name] /to [/app target_application] [/file target_file_name]
*Performs the specified conversion from the command line.
You can also run it from the command line <cmdline.html>. This lets you
put conversions into batch files or scripts.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the