I am using SeaMonkey 2.24 I've used SeaMonkey for years on a Dell Computer with
XP O.S.  That computer crashed a few weeks ago and I bought a new Dell with
Windows 8 O.S.

Many of the sites I have used for years are now questioned when I try to access
them and some are blocked because it will not allow continue, for example,
allow me to pay my bill at the Centurylink web site as before. It shows this
reason:

/T//his Connection is Untrusted/
/You have asked SeaMonkey to connect securely to ips.ihost.com, but we can't
confirm that your connection is secure.//
//
//Normally, when you try to connect securely, websites will present trusted
identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this
website's identity can't be verified.//
//What Should I Do?//
//
//If you usually connect to this website without problems, this error could
mean that someone is trying to impersonate the website, and you shouldn't
continue.//
//Technical Details

/SeaMonkey does not give me a choice to verify and approve this site, it only
directs as above.

How can I correct this problem?

Clyde Hall
Bonney Lake, WA 98391