-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: I need help
Date:   Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:59:10 +0400
From:   Dmitry Pivunov <dt...@mail.ru>
To:     Ed Mullen <ejobviouslyrem...@edmullen.net>

Ed, thank you for your replay.

I have old profile of SM 2.0.2.
Now I restored my mail and address book but bookmarks are still a
problem - I found the file "Bookmarks.html" in new profile, replaced it
by my old file but there is no result.
There is also the folder "bookmarkbackups" I replaced it too - no result.

How can I insert my bookmarks in the file "places.sqlite "?

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry.

Ed Mullen wrote:
Dmitry Pivunov wrote:
Could you please help me.

I had old version of Seamonkey where my bookmarks were in a separate
file named "Bookmarks.html", my address book was in file named
"abook.mab" and my messages were in folder "Mail".
How can I integrate (restore) all this information in the latest version
of Seamonkey (SeaMonkey 2.24 for Win)?

Thank you in advance,*
*Dmitry*.

*

The current versions of SM use:

bookmarks = places.sqlite

And it depends on how old a version of SM you used with that old
profile.  What version were you using?