On 2/26/2014 12:03 AM, Dmitry Pivunov wrote:

> [...]

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks].

2.  On the Bookmarks Manager menu bar, select [Tools > Import HTML].

3.  On the Import Wizard dialogue popup, select the Files radio button
and then the Next> button.

4.  On the Import Bookmarks File window, navigate to your bookmarks.html
(or bookmarks.htm) file, select it, and then select the Open button.

5.  Exit the windows by selecting their OK buttons or their X buttons in
the upper-right corner.  Be sure to exit in the reverse order they were
opened.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.