On 3/2/2014 10:33 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Hi Folks,

I notice that SeaMonkey and firefox will sync bookmarks and passwords,
but not mail filtering rules.  At least, not with a standard setup.

Anybody know an easy way to transfer mail filtering rules from one
machine to another (it's getting kind of annoying to travel with one
laptop, while all my mail filtering rules sit, unexecuted, on the one I
leave behind).

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman

I'm guessing your currently using POP mail and not IMAP from what your saying?

Can you leave the home machine on?
If so switch to IMAP and let the home machine keep going and filtering. This way the mobile machines will see the filtering done by the fixed machine.

If this is one time or occasional sync issue than another poster had a good solution for you, or use your copy software (Second Copy maybe) that you use to keep files in sync to sync that file.