Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/8/14 4:20 PM +0900, Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/8/14 4:03 PM +0900, Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote, On 08/05/2014 04:10:
On 05/07/2014 09:49 PM, Tom Pamin wrote:
We have a new weather buoy in Lake Erie with video. Problem is I can't
get them to play. SM says "No video with supported format and MIME
type
found."

If you go to this site, click on Near Shore Buoy at the bottom, then
Latest Video. Can anyone get these videos to play? Using IE, they at
least try to play, but only with black screens.

This one? <http://wqdatalive.com/public/55>

Plays just fine in my SeaMonkey 2.25
I click on your link and i cannot see any video, just a google map and
the title:
Regional Science Consortium
Tom Ridge Environmental Center at Presque Isle

It's under the Near Shore Buoy Latest Video section. It appears that I
do not have a relevant helper configured for this, either, which is odd
considering that it's a plain ol' MP4. I play MP4 video on the desktop
all the time.

I'll add that the video plays just fine in Safari 6.1.3. Hmmmm.

plays just fine in Chromium for me...

--
... To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.
        ~ Robert Louis Stevenson