On 5/8/14 9:35 PM +0900, Robert Gault wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
<snip>
So, do you know if it's possible to play these using SM?

There appears to be considerable differences among Seamonkey users on whether
the video can be played. It will not work for me and I have tested for Helpers
both Windows Media Player and Quicktime 7.7.3. Seamonkey shows that video/mp4
points to these helpers.

If I look at the page source with Seamonkey, the entry for mp4 says
        <video controls>
                <source src="" type="video/mp4">
                Your browser does not support playing HTML5 videos.
        </video>

This may be the problem although I thought that Seamonkey would handle HTML5
sites.

SeaMonkey does handle HTML5 video, but not all HTML5 video is the same. WebM and Ogg/Theora work fine. H.264/MP4 seem to be problematic. It is the latter that is featured on the OP's site.

For what it's worth, Firefox 29.0 doesn't do it, either. So, yeah, this isn't going to work with Mozilla browsers for at least the time being.

--
// Trane Francks   tr...@tranefrancks.com   Tokyo, Japan