On 5/11/2014 11:02 AM PT, chicagofan typed:
I forgot to thank the SM developers and contributors for all their time
and hard work that may sometimes seem "thankless".. although it never is
to the SM community.  We may seem like an ungrateful lot, but we really
do appreciate what you do.  :)

Ditto. :)
--
Happy Mother's Day, especially for the queen ants!