Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/14/14 11:06 AM +0900, Ed Mullen wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
EE wrote:

Does HTML5 video go to real full-screen at all?  That has not been my
experience.

HTML5 from YouTube does not... however HTML5 video when you use the
<VIDEO> HTML5 tag does.  If you don't believe me, look at the videos on
my motorcycle club's webpage and see for yourself.

http://www.nassauwings.org/cgi-local/PhotoAlbum.rex

Not here.  SM 2.26.  All videos in little windows.

WFM on SM 2.26 on OS X 10.7.5. Right-click on the window and select
fullscreen from the pop-up menu. Works a charm.

Yup. That was my point. And with Firefox or Chrome, there is a little icon that you can click to switch it directly to full screen (which is the feature I was looking for in Seamonkey).

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Nassau Wings Motorcycle Club

AMA District 34