On 5/14/2014 3:29 AM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
> Trane Francks wrote:

>>> Not here.  SM 2.26.  All videos in little windows.
>>>
>> WFM on SM 2.26 on OS X 10.7.5. Right-click on the window and select
>> fullscreen from the pop-up menu. Works a charm.
>>

> Yup.  That was my point.  And with Firefox or Chrome, there is a little
> icon that you can click to switch it directly to full screen (which is
> the feature I was looking for in Seamonkey).

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.26

Viewing your
<http://www.nassauwings.org/cgi-local/VideoPlay.REX?videos/2012/0304_01_BreakfastRide.flv>,
I saw that icon in the lower-right corner of the video.  I clicked it
and got a full-monitor view.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.