On 5/16/2014 5:07 PM, Rufus wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:
>> On 15/05/2014 09:23, Rufus wrote:
>>
>>> The biggest problem I infer with the Profile Manager is that it seems to
>>> have *two* branches as evidenced by the differing splash screens when
>>> invoked - the more modern one at start up, and the older one when
>>> invoked from within the Browser...so no wonder the left hand doesn't
>>> know what the right hand has done...why isn't this code shared and there
>>> is only *one* way to draw the splash?  Could the whole of the code for
>>> the PM duplicated?  And what does the PM have to do why I can't get SM
>>> to launch the correct target via an OS X Alias?
>>
>> Could you provide some screenshots? As far as I know we have only one
>> Profile Manager.
>>
>> Phil
>>

> Where can I send them?  Would be really nice if I could post them with
> the bug...or here...

You can post them in the bug report.  Make JPEG, GIF, or some other
image file.  Then update the bug report by attaching the image file.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.