Philip Chee wrote:
On 17/05/2014 09:26, Rufus wrote:

Screen shots posted in bug #724293.

Second screenshot. Your theme is SeaMonkey Modern so you get the CSS
styles from Modern.

Maybe...but that presentation does *not* match SM Modern - it matches SM 1.1.x.

First screenshot. Startup with the profile manager/chooser. We don't
know which profile you're going to choose so we don't know what theme
you've chosen for that profile. So we show the CSS theming from the
Default theme.

I might expect that, but only on the *first* launch...after that it should know (retain) the user selection.

I think it also changes with Theme selection. I'll give that a try later and see what happens.

Bugs #724293 and #743463 are probably related; both don't work, whether
or not the PM is invoked at start up.

Phil

...TBC.

--