Hartmut Figge wrote on 06/10/2014 08:19 AM:
Barry Edwin Gilmour:

Good catch, Hartmut. Regression-bug confirmed. As well as SeaMonkey and
Thunderbird the CSS font-families patches, also kill Add-ons such as
PDF.
Is the latter issue also fixed with the backouts mentioned in my last
comment? The current inhabitant ofhttp://www.triffids.de/pub/sm/hafi/
has the backouts and may be used for testing that.

Hartmut
I think I've made an incorrect assumption!
I wrongly-assumed both-problems were caused-by the same patches, because PDF.js broke across the same builds that showed the monospace regression.

Your build with the patches backed-out, fixes the Message-Body Monospace problem OK, but not the PDF.js problem.
2 different problems apparently. Barry.