Ed Mullen pounded out :
Okay.  I may be losing my mind.

I tried those themes mentioned in the thread: "New Complete Themes for
SeaMonkey"

I removed them.

I just noticed that the scroll bars in SeaMonkey are different.  Notice
the vertical scroll bars in these screen shots:

<http://edmullen.net/temp/sm01b.jpg>

<http://edmullen.net/temp/sm02.jpg>

Umm, have they looked like that before?  Or did temporarily installing
those themes somehow permanently modify the packaged Modern theme?  Or
am I just losing it?

Hmm. Made a new profile. Same squared-off scroll bars I'm used to. Obviously installing those themes changed something. And it didn't go away when I chose Remove in Add-ons Manager.

Closed SM. Deleted the two theme .xpi files in my old profile. Started SM. Same squared-off scroll bars I'm used to.

I find that pretty strange.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/