PhillipJones wrote:
Roger Fink wrote:

-------- Original Message --------

Ed Mullen pounded out :
Okay.  I may be losing my mind.

I tried those themes mentioned in the thread: "New Complete Themes for
SeaMonkey"

I removed them.

I just noticed that the scroll bars in SeaMonkey are different.  Notice
the vertical scroll bars in these screen shots:

<http://edmullen.net/temp/sm01b.jpg>

<http://edmullen.net/temp/sm02.jpg>

Umm, have they looked like that before?  Or did temporarily installing
those themes somehow permanently modify the packaged Modern theme?  Or
am I just losing it?

Hmm.  Made a new profile.  Same squared-off scroll bars I'm used to.
Obviously installing those themes changed something.  And it didn't go
away when I chose Remove in Add-ons Manager.

Closed SM.  Deleted the two theme .xpi files in my old profile.  Started
SM.  Same squared-off scroll bars I'm used to.

I find that pretty strange.

The modified scrollbars are installed separately as an extension.
Uninstalling the extension removes them. Thankfully.
what is the name of this extension.
Maybe they are try out apple's succomorphism (?)

I Found it was extension for that new Theme. I removed the theme and the extension and back to normal.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net