JAS wrote:
sean nathan wrote:
JAS wrote:
sean nathan wrote:
JAS wrote:
My Tagzilla 0.7a2 and JsLib 0.1.367 worked fine in SM 2.21 but since
updating to SM 2.23 it is broken. I get no error message and in
extension it show it is loaded. Is there later versions that will
work or ??

working just fine then... and all the tagzilla settings are found via
about:config then search via tagzilla... thanks to phillip chee ;~)

Glad you got things working.

Its so nice to have this back!!!  I noticed this morning that the
"steal this tagline" functionality was working once again...  a
highlight and right click I was doing, in order to perform a search,
also revealed the "steal"... frankly that has been broken for me for
so long I'd almost forgotten about it...

Yes I use use the steal quite often.

just a note to say tagzilla working quite nicely in SM 2.26.1 ... all props to Phillip Chee ;~)

Youth is when you blame all your troubles on your parents...
Maturity is when you learn everything is the fault of the younger generation