Ben wrote, On 31/07/2014 02:33:
Because there will be other people who will have/experience this problem,
i have decided to give a very specific and custom tailed detailed walk-through
on the problem, and how to correct it as best i can.

Although the info & steps may seem a bit baby like, these instruction were not directed
specifically back at you.

So please dont be offended by the info - i realise you already know most of these steps already.

I should have mentioned in my description that it is just as applicable to pop3 email accounts as well.

Ben.
I am not offended, i appréciate your posts who can be usefull for others.
I am just surprised about the presence of your ....serverX.valid .... keys.