Today a java update borked my SeaMonkey 2.26.1 javascript (yes, I know: Java/Javascript, two different things). By contrast FF & Palemoon came through it OK.

Even after uninstalling java completely this condition still remains, and System Restore couldn't revert me past the point of the original java upgrade.

A SeaMonkey 2.26.1 overinstall did not correct the problem either.

When I created a new test profile, javascript worked fine, meaning the corrupted file(s) had to be in the profile folder rather than the program folder.

Since I back up the profile every week, if possible I'd like to replace only the specific file(s) that are corrupted, rather than replace the entire profile with a week old back-up.

What would be the files to try?