NFN Smith wrote:
EE wrote:
I doubt it.  I have message filters to block Italian spam on these
newsgroups, and I have not seen any since.

My logs show that the Italian newsgroup spam is being blocked nicely.

However, I am seeing signs of several of my mail filters that are being
ignored.  For these, the problem is with received messages on a POP
connection that are supposed to be put in specific folders that are
being left in the Inbox.  As far as I can tell this is something
happening only since I upgraded to 2.29.

Smith
This is not on a POP connection but rather on the newsgroup mentioned.

I have rebooted the machine and I can still not get this message filter to filter out GerardJan

--
The Frosted Flake