Ed Mullen wrote:
stan wrote on 10/30/2014 8:29 PM:
I am getting red line above all emails from the organizations which are
politically active i.e. Oath Keepers.

It states: "Sea Monkey regards this message as a scam, Ignore Warning? X"

There is no way how to permanently make any email from Oath Keepers
friendly. I suspect the government foul play.

Does anyone can tell me how to suppers this stupid warning.

Edit - Preferences - Junk & Suspect - UNcheck "Tell me if the message ..."

Correction:

Edit - Preferences - Mail & Newsgroups - Junk & Suspect Mail - UNcheck "Tell me if the message ..."

Paul B. Gallagher